TALKPOINT is now accepting applications for HRP2, the next Sydney cohort for up & coming HR leaders. We are searching for 12 ambitious, future-focused peers with a shared passion for raising the people agenda & co-creating the future of work.
HRP’s are HR professionals & practitioners with potential who would benefit from:
- Belonging to a Community of Practice
- A broad, external sounding board
- Facilitated & structured learning through others
- Intimate, peer networking
- Exposure to diverse perspectives
- Developing strategic capability
- Building resilience
- Time & space to think & reflect
HRP’s are the up & coming leaders that your organisation needs to:
- Deeply engage
- Reward & recognise
- Support & challenge
- Stretch & nurture
- Provide a special, external learning experience
- Prove a ‘safe to fail’ environment
- Help to realise their full potential & creativity
HRP annual membership includes:
- Five professionally facilitated, half-day roundtable meetings with a select group of non-compete peers from diverse industries & backgrounds.
- A range of unique community experiences/events which provide further opportunities for learning, collaborative sensemaking & networking with the broader TalkPoint community.
- Exposure to cutting edge ideas, methodologies & practices from external Big Thinker contributors.
- Ongoing support through the genuine friendships developed within the peer group.
- Belonging to Australia’s only facilitated Community of Practice for senior HR professionals.