Do you want to experience “a program like no other, one that challenges you to be the best version of yourself”?
The Talkpoint Foundation Program is a five-meeting series dedicated to your personal and professional development in a collaborative learning environment.
Discover your unique strengths, explore new ways of working and grow your external business network. Are you curious?
100% of our graduates say that they would recommend the program – here are the reasons they give:
- It forces you to take important time out to think about yourself and your goals.
- The feedback from others in the group helped build/support my self-confidence.
- I felt enriched and gained confidence in handling situations professionally.
- It provides time to step out of the busy-ness of work and think about the bigger picture.
- It’s a wonderful way to consolidate what you know and to share thoughts and ideas that you wouldn’t normally have the opportunity to discuss at work.
- It gives you license to let go of your weaknesses and focus on making an impact by using your strengths.
- It changes the way you think about your leadership and the type of leader you want to be.
- The opportunity to discuss issues and concepts in a ‘closed’ circle was very beneficial.
- It is a fantastic networking experience.
- It is a program like no other, one that challenges you to be the best version of yourself.
The program is right for you if you are seeking:
- A facilitated collaborative learning experience.
- An external sounding board and diverse perspectives.
- To develop your straegic thinking and leadership capabilities.
- Confidence to be yourself and to apply your unique strengths to your work.
- Inspiration from new ideas, methodologies & practices.
- An intimate and supportive peer network.
- A safe space to share and be challenged.
- Access to your creative thinking and innovative potential.
The program includes:
- Five professionally facilitated, half-day roundtable meetings.
- A bespoke learning experience designed around the needs of you and your collective.
- Externally provided content and guest contributions.
- Priority invitations to our interactive learning and networking events.
What you need to know:
- The Foundation Program Fee is $3,000 +GST.
- The program requires a commitment to attend 5 half-day meetings (usually on a Wednesday morning at monthly intervals).
- The group size is limited to between 10 and 14 participants.
- The next program will run from mid-July to mid-November 2017.
- For further information and to apply contact Maria on 0426 967 100, email email@example.com or express your interest here.