You are invited to step away from the unrelenting busyness of work and sink into a seat at Talkpoint’s professionally facilitated roundtable meetings. Here, in a dedicated space, you and a diverse peer group have time to reflect, dialogue and access independent thinking. Together, we rediscover the joy of working in alignment with human values.
- Ready to review your work, purpose and sense “what’s next?”
- Stuck in a silo, lacking perspectives and longing for thinking time?
- Seeking a safe space to share challenges and receive unbiased counsel?
- Motivated to develop meaningful new business connections?
We are now taking applications for the next roundtable commencing 10 May 2018.
THIS 6 MONTH ROUNDTABLE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Five professionally facilitated half-day roundtable meetings.
- A bespoke adult development experience designed to meet your group’s emergent needs.
- An introduction to the Thinking Environment®, a potent method for accessing high-quality, independent thinking.
- Gallup’s Strengths-Based Leadership assessment, report and deep exploration of how your strengths impact your work.
- Peer coaching and support within an impartial, external cohort.
THE OUTCOMES YOU CAN EXPECT ARE:
- Awareness, appreciation of and the skill to work with your strengths, values and capabilities.
- Clarity around your aspirations and current barriers.
- Confidence in your thinking, self-direction and leadership.
- Fresh ideas, shared experiences and useful methodologies.
- A professional support network that lives well beyond the program.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- The Talkpoint Roundtable program fee is $3,000 +GST.
- The program requires a commitment to attend five half-day offsite meetings (Sydney CBD) over a 5-6 month period.
- Intentionally intimate, each cohort is limited to 8-12 participants from diverse professional backgrounds.