Welcome to 2018! I’m hoping that this year will mark a turning point. A turn towards equality, fairness and compassion in the world. But as a good friend of mine often observes “hope is not a strategy”. So I find myself wondering “what can I do?” and I’m inspired by the words of Thomas Merton:
“It is true that we are called to create a better world. But we are first of all called to a more immediate and exalted task: that of creating our own lives.”
If your intention this year is to step into leadership, to make a positive impact and determine your own path, you might like to consider participating in the next Talkpoint Roundtable – an expertly facilitated six-month peer coaching and development journey commencing on Wednesday 7 March.
This program provides the dedicated space, practical tools and support necessary to gain:
- confidence in your thinking, self-direction and leadership
- awareness, appreciation of and the skill to work with your strengths and capabilities
- clarity around your challenges, aspirations and purpose
- diverse perspectives and strategic insight
- an intimate network of external peer professionals
Click the button above to request more information or give me a call on 0426 967 100.
Do you know others who might benefit from this program? How about sponsoring or nominating them? And of course, I’d be delighted if you share this invitation with your network
Wishing you all the best for the year ahead – Maria